Skip to main content

Preparing for xmass - x-droov

Life isn't worth work and only work. You need to have some time to connect with reality and do some dancing and partying. As it's the last day towards xmass, We on x-droov decided to chip in and prepare x-droov for xmass.
It's a long time from last year's December and if you're alive and rolling right now then you need to get some time to celebrate that.
I don't mean waiting for your birthday to do that. You see, I heard some mystery from my cousin. It goes like; 
"Every human dies in the same month he was born or in any other month, but on the day he was born".
I haven't yet got enough evidence to believe it, but my conscience fears that it may be true.
As for me, Emmy Jayson, I am celebrating xmass in the village with my brothers and of course dad and mom.
I wish it goes well for everyone and we all check on next year. Losing someone is painful, but it's normal. If I die now, I don't give a damn because it's the day I am supposed to do so. 
We have come from far. X-droov is now two months and a few weeks old. That's great by the way because, as of today, we have more than sixty five blog posts on the web.
Most guys are shopping for xmass. I also did that, but it's not a constant. When I lack money, I don't buy clothes for any occasion. People are different. If you feel you need to, do all you can to get to anyone you know. 
Even if you do that, xmass will be gone in a snap and all will come back normally. You may have money, but you have plans for your life whose worth overrides one day's happiness. If that's it, feast and forget about it.
I don't know what can turn out from the next ten days, but I know what's happening now.
Keep safe, be focused.
Bye.

Comments